- Company name
- Nagano Automation Co.,Ltd.
- October 1, 1982
- Capital, etc.
- 135 millions yen
- Head office & Factory : 401 Shimomaruko, Ueda-shi, Nagano-ken, 386-0406
- President Mr. Kennya Yamaura
- Business content
- TOKYO MX TV「未来企業」
- Founded in Tobu-machi (currently Tomi-shi), Chiisagata-gun, Nagano-ken
- Increased capital to 13 million yen
- Built machine assembly factory and expanded into parts processing and assembly field.
- Installed CAD design system
- Increased capital to 35 million yen
- Moved to 401 Shimomaruko, Maruko-machi, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano-ken (currently Ueda-shi)
- Expanded precise measurement room
- Constructed in-house LAN for electronic ordering control system
- Established local corporation in Shenyang, Liaoning, China
- With assembly of large automatic machine, completed the third factory
- With extension of business, completed the fourth factory
- With extension of business, completed the fifth factory
- And completed the development building
- Selected as “The Driving Company for the Regional Future” by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- With extension of business, completed the sixth factory
- Registered the Nagano SDG Registration Program
INITIATIVES FOR SDGs
We registeredthe Nagano SDG Registration Program, a Nagano Automation Initiative.
SDGs or Sustainable Development Goals are an effort to meet the 2016-2030 international
an effort to meet the 2016-2030 international goals of the United Nations adopted in 2015.
The program consists of 17 goals and 169 targets aimed at increasing global sustainability
with a commitment to leaving no one behind.
We believe these goals are universal, and that they will be achieved as developed nations
and developing nations work together.
Click the link below to see Nagano Automation’s efforts with the SDG program:
Declaration to achieve SDGs(PDF) Specific initiatives to achieve the SDGs(PDF)
Nagano Automation (Shenyang) Co.,Ltd. Abbreviation NAS
20 minutes from the Tobu Yunomaru Interchange (IC) of the Joshinetsu Motorway
25 minutes from the Ueda Sugadaira Interchange (IC) of the Joshinetsu Motorway
25 minutes by taxi from Ueda station of the Hokuriku Shinkansen line
15 minutes by taxi from Ohya station of the Shinano railway line
1 hour by car from the Okaya Interchange (IC) of the Nagano Motorway